- - CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- - Class 2 Gymnast
- - #5 National Ranking In Class 2
- - Trained at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs
- - All Conference Basketball player in High School
- - High School Golfer
- - High School Junior Varsity basketball coach 2000-2002
- - USSA 13U AA baseball coach
Jake Brower began his journey with CrossFit in August of 2014 as a Founding Fifty Member of CrossFit Papio. With an extensive gymnastics background, and a long history with a variety of sports (baseball, basketball, football, skiing, snowboarding, wake boarding, diving, surfing, golf, etc), CrossFit was a natural fit from the beginning. His athletic background, combined with a passion for people, and history with coaching made the transition from CrossFit athlete, to CrossFit trainer a natural one.
When he isn’t at the gym, Jake is the Lead and founding Pastor of Finding Life Church here in the Omaha metro. He is husband to Anne Marie, and father to children, Sadie, Neal and Maggie.