During our Gymnastics training, we focus on these learning objectives:
• Basic strength – development for disadvantaged
leverage and basic prowess in gymnastics movements.
• Parallette work – handstands, L-sits, stretching,
handstand push-ups, range-of-motion.
• Rings variations – core-training exercises, support work,
proper hand placement, L-sits, muscle-ups and muscle-up drills,
kips, handstands and conditioning.
• Bar variations – handstands, back levers, skin-the-cats, L-sit pull-up variations,
stretching, kipping swings.
• Handstand variations – handstand push-ups, handstand forward rolls,
balance work, presses to handstands, L-sits to handstands,
planches and progressions.